Te Tumu Whakaata Taonga The New Zealand Film Commission (NZFC) is looking to recruit an experienced Project Co-ordinator initially on a 6 month fixed term agreement. The position will be based in our Wellington Office. Ideally you can start within the next two weeks.
What will you be doing?
- Prepare for and ensure smooth running of project meetings and reports, managing actions and following up to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Using your proven project co-ordination skills you will be providing end to end project co-ordination including scheduling, maintaining, and monitoring the project plan, project schedules and budgets
- Documentation preparation
- Updating and uploading data into our internal systems (full training will be provided)
What will you bring?
- Proven track record as a project coordinator (2+ years exp) on an end to end project(s)
- Experience with identifying, managing and resolving project risks and issues
- Proven experience in scheduling, monitoring and reporting on budgets, forecasts and milestones
- Experience in the film sector (production, post production, accounts or legal departments) preferred and highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across the organisation and managing relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Has the ability to pragmatically balance competing demands, priorities, to achieve a great outcome
- Sound computer skills especially across the Microsoft suite of products
- Digitally savvy
- Knowledge of CRM and/or Grants Management software and tools preferred
- High energy and passion for delivering quality outcomes
Te Tumu Whakaata Taonga The New Zealand Film Commission welcomes applications from all applicants who meet the relevant criteria. We select staff to join our team based on merit and with disregard to any of: gender, race, colour, ethnic or national origins, religious or ethical beliefs, disability, marital or family status, age or sexual orientation. Special needs of applicants will be considered when arranging interviews.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 10th July. Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
For further information please email: Virginia.Ng@nzfilm.co.nz
Apply for this role here.